SUMMERY CRACKER APPETIZERS
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”33px”][vc_column_text](Peach & Basil, Pear & Thyme)
This dish is best enjoyed with our Muscat.
Makes about 30 crackers.
- 1x 150g package artisan crisps/crackers (President’s Choice Apricot & Rosemary goes well)
- 1x 130g package of goat cheese
- 1-2 peaches
- 1 pear
- A few leaves of basil
- A few sprigs of thyme
- 2 Tbs honey
- Salt and pepper
- Lay out all the crackers and using a knife spread about 1 Tbs of goat cheese per cracker.
- Cut a peach into about 16 slices and thinly slice the pear.
- Add a couple slices of peaches to a cracker and to another cracker add a few thin slices of pear. You may need to cut the slices of pear in half as they may be too big for the cracker.
- Top peaches with a basil leaf and pears with a few thyme leaves.
- Drizzle crackers with honey.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper over all the crackers and serve!
recipe by Foodie First[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]